HOROSCOPES

HOROSCOPES

Starla Marcelo, Senior Editor & Writer

Aries- March 21 to April 20

You might see some unexpected changes in your life. Watch out for these, as you don’t know whether they will bring you good fortune, or the opposite. Your ruling planet, Mars, is currently over the UK, which is very strongly an Aries nation, astrologically speaking. This may cause you to be more ambitious and confident than usual. 

Taurus- April 21 to May 21

Just because you aren’t actually near your friends doesn’t mean you can’t socialize with them! Talk to them on the phone, do FaceTime with them, or even call one of your family members. During this hard time, it can be difficult to put things in perspective. For example, if you have friends who are an only child, then give them a call, it can be tough to be without social interaction. Venus’s right ascension may cause your best traits to shine through. Some of these include your constructive lifestyle, your affectionate nature, and perseverance.

Gemini-May 22 to June 21

First off, happy birthday! Coming up, your observant side will shine through. Because you are stuck at home, it is a good chance to embrace this. Use your skill in entertainment to do something fun for your family. You never know what you can come up with if you try! 

Cancer- June 22 to July 22

People close to you may be feeling down on your luck. Use your skill in hospitality to try and brighten their day! Creativity is one of your strong suits, so why don’t you take advantage of it? Why don’t you do a craft, or tell a story? 

Leo- July 23 to August 23

You may have some trouble with making decisions lately. You don’t often struggle with indifference, so this may feel strange, but don’t worry! Many people struggle with this, and from time to time I’m sure you have experienced this too! There are many ways to tackle this. You can organize the pros and cons, or try and imagine what would happen if you made the decision that you did. Your positive attitude can help you see the bright side, even in this difficult time where it is hard to be positive.

Virgo- August 24 to September 22

While Virgos are very good critical thinkers, it also means that you are an extreme over-thinker.  While I am not a Virgo, I am also a overthinker! Some things I do to cope with this are using a stress ball, or if you have a pet, you can pet them or play with them. You have to remember that sometimes the answer to things is right in front of you.

Libra- September 23 to October 23

I know it, you know it- you like to be right! Everyone does. Being right can feel really good, but if you rub it in peoples’ faces, it can make them feel bad. Your judicious side is one of the biggest reasons for this, so coming up, you should try and ease up on it. Use your skill in the arts to experiment with your creative side! 

Scorpio- October 24 to November 22

One of Scorpio’s skills is spiritual healing and mindfulness. This is a great time to embrace it! During a difficult time like this, meditation can be very helpful. For example, it can help clear your mind. This can be very helpful in school or if you ever feel overwhelmed. It can also be a fun excuse to lay down without having to think about anything! 

Sagittarius- November 23 to December 21

Use this time to explore new things. While at home, try your hand at gardening, start a new book series, or even better, write one! Your open-minded nature will leave room to learn new things. There are many online websites where you can take courses!

Capricorn- December 22 to January 20

Take advantage of your inventiveness and innovative nature to come up with something fun to do. One of my favorite activities is to make your own board game or just game in general! It can be challenging and stimulating and is sure to turn any bad day around!

Aquarius- January 21 to February 18

Optimism and boundless energy will fill your interactions this month. You are feeling fun and conversational, but remember to keep it positive. While we are stuck at home, try and take advantage of every opportunity you get to help your family

Pisces- February 19 to March 20 

Especially during this hard time, be thankful for your teachers. Teachers have some of the most important jobs in the world, and students put them through a lot. Be sure to thank them for everything they do, because it’s hard work to be a teacher.